Submit the application form to the school admission office along with
- 4 recent colour photographs of child
- 2 recent colour photographs of parents
- Previous school reports in English (if applicable)
- Recent medical certificate(done within 3 months)
- Photocopy of parent’s passport (non-Thai)
- Photocopy of parent’s ID (Thai)
- Photocopy of House Registration (Thai)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
Tuition and Fees Policy
1. Application Fee: 5,000 baht.
The non-refundable application fee shall be paid upon the submission of the student’s application.
2. Refundable Damage Deposit: 5,000 baht
The deposit is refunded:
1. Upon the applicant’s graduation from Dadi, or
2. When a full term’s written notice of withdrawal is provided to the Registrar, or
3. Dadi requires the applicant’s departure for reasons other than disciplinary.
3. Insurance Fee: 2,500 baht / per year
4. Entrance Fee: 50,000 baht
This one-time, non-refundable fee is paid upon confirmation of enrolment.
The second child will receive a 5% discount on the entrance fee.
The third child will receive a 10% discount on the entrance fee.
5. Tuition Fee:
Tuition fee can be paid on a term (3 terms per year) or yearly basis and is not refundable. Sibling discounts shall be applied to the second child onwards.
English / Chinese Programme from 8:30 – 14:30
|Level||Days||Tuition per Term|
A half day programme
|Per week||Per day||Yearly Tuition Fee|
A 10,000 baht discount will be given when the tuition fee is paid on a yearly basis
6. Meals: 7,500 baht per term (3 terms per year) Meals include 1snack and lunch every day.
7. Additional Fees:
School Uniform: 750 baht per set. Each set includes 1 shirt and 1 pair of pants or 1 skort.
Sport Uniform: 600 baht per set. Each set includes 1 Dadi T-shirt and 1 pair of shorts.
8. Field Trip:
The costs of the field trip and other internal school activities are inclusive in the tuition fee.
charge is 100 baht per day after exceeding the payment deadline.
10. After School Childcare Service:
After school Childcare Service is available at a charge of 100 baht per hour after 3:00 pm. Kids who are not collected by 3:00 pm. will automatically be admitted into the after school care programme and the cost will be billed later each month.